List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:June 25 2007 10:53pm
Subject:Re: exceptions when running bootstrap script from svn
View as plain text
Axel Howind wrote:

> The configure script is not contained in the repository

Yes, and that's correct.  configure is generated from configure.ac by
autoconf, which is run by bootstrap.  One only stores source files in a
source code repository, not generated files.

> the bootstrap script fails to produce one.
> Exception exceptions.TypeError: "'NoneType' object is not callable" in
> ignored

Those are bakefile errors.  Try rolling back to an older version while I
investigate.  I'm using 0.2.0 here.  I think 0.1.9 would work, too, as I
don't believe we took advantage of any of the new 0.2.0 features.
Thread
exceptions when running bootstrap script from svnAxel Howind25 Jun
  • Re: exceptions when running bootstrap script from svnWarren Young25 Jun
    • Re: exceptions when running bootstrap script from svnWarren Young26 Jun
Re: exceptions when running bootstrap script from svnAxel Howind28 Jun