List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:June 22 2007 2:20pm
Subject:Re: Unable to connect to db server on localhost
View as plain text
Martin Persson wrote:
> my connection failure unfortunately persists irregardless of brackets:(

Try connecting with some other tool.  I would suggest either the mysql
command line tool, or the MySQL Administrator GUI.  I suspect you'll
find that they don't connect either, which would indicate a database
configuration error, not a MySQL++ problem.  If MySQL++ were the
problem, a lot more users would be complaining about it not working.
Thread
Unable to connect to db server on localhostMartin Persson21 Jun
  • Re: Unable to connect to db server on localhostWarren Young21 Jun
    • Re: Unable to connect to db server on localhostWarren Young21 Jun
    • Re: Unable to connect to db server on localhostWarren Young21 Jun
      • Re: Unable to connect to db server on localhostMartin Persson21 Jun
        • Re: Unable to connect to db server on localhostWarren Young23 Jun
          • Re: Unable to connect to db server on localhostMartin Persson26 Jun
            • Re: Unable to connect to db server on localhostWarren Young27 Jun