List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gregory R \(Gregory\) Gaus Date:June 22 2007 8:35pm
Subject:RE: Cant build mysql++ 2.2.3
View as plain text
I have run into this as well building on Sun Solaris 8 (Sparc) using gcc
3.3.2. The link fails because the linker cannot locate libm when
building the test program that checks for mysql_store_result.

It seems that the LIBS variable initially contains -lm but wipes it out
at line 6438 of the config script. I got around the problem by changing
line 6438 from:

LIBS="$save_LIBS"

to:

#LIBS="$save_LIBS"

I did no further investigation but it would be nice to not have to hack
the config script.

Greg Gaus