List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:June 21 2007 5:24pm
Subject:Re: Unable to connect to db server on localhost
View as plain text
Warren Young wrote:

> How many projects that have a Unixy build system can you name that do do
> this?  I can't think of any.  Even if there are some, they're certainly
> quite rare, which makes me wonder how you have come by the expectation
> that this should be automatic.

Okay, I see now.  I fixed install.bat, and see how it lead you to that
expectation.  I think it may indeed have once built both a debug and
release version, but it certainly doesn't now.  As I said in the
I just removed any special handling of release versions from
install.bat.  Sorry for the confusion.
Thread
Unable to connect to db server on localhostMartin Persson21 Jun
  • Re: Unable to connect to db server on localhostWarren Young21 Jun
    • Re: Unable to connect to db server on localhostWarren Young21 Jun
    • Re: Unable to connect to db server on localhostWarren Young21 Jun
      • Re: Unable to connect to db server on localhostMartin Persson21 Jun
        • Re: Unable to connect to db server on localhostWarren Young23 Jun
          • Re: Unable to connect to db server on localhostMartin Persson26 Jun
            • Re: Unable to connect to db server on localhostWarren Young27 Jun