List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:June 21 2007 3:05pm
Subject:Re: Unable to connect to db server on localhost
View as plain text
Warren Young wrote:
>> C:\mysql++>resetdb [localhost [dba [dba[]]]]

I just realized that I only hinted at the correct command.  You can
glean it from my previous message, but in case you didn't figure it out,
it's:

	resetdb localhost dba dba
Thread
Unable to connect to db server on localhostMartin Persson21 Jun
  • Re: Unable to connect to db server on localhostWarren Young21 Jun
    • Re: Unable to connect to db server on localhostWarren Young21 Jun
    • Re: Unable to connect to db server on localhostWarren Young21 Jun
      • Re: Unable to connect to db server on localhostMartin Persson21 Jun
        • Re: Unable to connect to db server on localhostWarren Young23 Jun
          • Re: Unable to connect to db server on localhostMartin Persson26 Jun
            • Re: Unable to connect to db server on localhostWarren Young27 Jun