List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joel Fielder Date:June 21 2007 9:14am
Subject:RE: Passing functors into query
View as plain text
Warren Young wrote:
> Although you have to squint to see the resemblance between this new
> example and your conception of it, please understand that it was still

> valuable.  Criticizing and fiddling with someone's code is easier than

> starting from scratch, so your contribution did help.

Well I'm glad to help in anyway :)  And of course one of the benefits of
open source is that you *can* fiddle as well as criticise, so no
problems with that at all.

Joel

Thread
Passing functors into queryJoel Fielder13 Apr
  • Re: Passing functors into queryWarren Young19 Jun
    • RE: Passing functors into queryJoel Fielder19 Jun
      • Re: Passing functors into queryWarren Young19 Jun
        • RE: Passing functors into queryJoel Fielder19 Jun
          • Re: Passing functors into queryWarren Young20 Jun
            • RE: Passing functors into queryJoel Fielder20 Jun
              • Re: Passing functors into queryWarren Young20 Jun
                • RE: Passing functors into queryJoel Fielder21 Jun