List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:June 19 2007 11:23am
Subject:Re: Passing functors into query
View as plain text
Joel Fielder wrote:

> I use for_each most often when I need to calculate an aggregate but
> still need the individual records,

Can you provide an example program using the sample table that shows this?

> I notice there's no for_each method which takes just the functor.  Have
> I missed something?  Anyway, we use this method all over our projects so
> I've amended it to match the better style (!) and attached a doxygenated
> version for your consideration.  While I was at it I created an
> equivalent for store_if and that's in the patch too.

Your patch didn't make it.

I figured out what you meant by a version taking only a functor, so I've
created and checked that in already.  If this doesn't cover it, and you
don't know why the patch didn't make it, just use the bug tracker:

	https://gna.org/bugs/?group=mysqlpp
Thread
Passing functors into queryJoel Fielder13 Apr
  • Re: Passing functors into queryWarren Young19 Jun
    • RE: Passing functors into queryJoel Fielder19 Jun
      • Re: Passing functors into queryWarren Young19 Jun
        • RE: Passing functors into queryJoel Fielder19 Jun
          • Re: Passing functors into queryWarren Young20 Jun
            • RE: Passing functors into queryJoel Fielder20 Jun
              • Re: Passing functors into queryWarren Young20 Jun
                • RE: Passing functors into queryJoel Fielder21 Jun