List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Felix Date:June 16 2007 12:08pm
Subject:Re: fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'winsock.h'
View as plain text
Did you get the Windows SDK? All those files should be in there
including windows.h etc.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=484269E2-3B89-47E3-8EB7-1F2BE6D7123A&displaylang=en
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=E15438AC-60BE-41BD-AA14-7F1E0F19CA0D&displaylang=en
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=0baf2b35-c656-4969-ace8-e4c0c0716adb&DisplayLang=en

Whichever fits you best its all just different downloads for the same stuff

Greetings
Felix

Jitesh Shetty wrote:
> Can anyone please tell me Where is the above header file present ? I am
> using Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Express Edition. Version 8.0. The
> express
> edition doesnt have the C++ support library from Microsoft, is
> winsock.hpart of that?
>
> Thanks
>
> -Jitesh

Thread
fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'winsock.h'Jitesh Shetty13 Jun
  • Re: fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'winsock.h'Warren Young14 Jun
  • Re: fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'winsock.h'Felix16 Jun