List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:June 15 2007 1:28pm
Subject:Re: Possible bug report
View as plain text
Kemin Zhou wrote:

> Configured it, compiled, then run my test program that
> used to work fine with previous versions of the API
>
> Now it is crashing at the most basic operations:

Unless the examples are also crashing on your system, I doubt there is
really a fundamental bug in the library.  More likely, you have some
local build problem.  You might be mixing header and library versions,
or you might not have completely rebuilt your program against the new files.
Thread
Possible bug reportKemin Zhou14 Jun
  • Re: Possible bug reportWarren Young15 Jun