List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Niu Kun Date:June 12 2007 1:27pm
Subject:Re: connectnig to a table through internet
View as plain text
rock8air 写道:
> Hi!
>

> I'm wondering that is this possible:
>

> I have a mysql table on a server and with php on that server i can connect
> this way: $connection = mysql_connect("127.0.0.1", "ulti", "******");
>
> But.
>
> Is that possible to connect to that table from anywhere using mysql++?
>
> And if so..
>
> Any guidance please?
>

> Tam

Yes, you can.:)
And many examples bundled with the mysql++ package connect to a table
with "localhost" specified.
You can change "localhost" to whatever your server is domain name or dot
 form ip.
If you get the permission, you can make your query.
Hope this helps.
Thread
connectnig to a table through internetrock8air11 Jun
  • Re: connectnig to a table through internetWarren Young12 Jun
  • Re: connectnig to a table through internetNiu Kun12 Jun