List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Niu Kun Date:June 12 2007 1:22pm
Subject:Re: Can I get mysql++'s version information?
View as plain text
Warren Young 写道:
> Niu Kun wrote:
>> It's a bit strange to have the "HEADER" in the macro's name and compare
>> it to mysqlpp_lib_version() function.
>
> This was done on purpose.  It allows a program to tell when it was built
> using headers from one version of MySQL++ and linked to another.  See
> examples/resetdb.cpp to see how to use these facilities.
Oh,yes.
Found the another description for the getservbyname problem.
http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=7619
It seems that it's mysql's constant bug.:(
Hope that it won't trouble me for a long term running.:)
Thread
Can I get mysql++'s version information?Niu Kun10 Jun
  • Re: Can I get mysql++'s version information?Remi Collet11 Jun
    • Re: Can I get mysql++'s version information?Niu Kun11 Jun
      • Re: Can I get mysql++'s version information?Warren Young12 Jun
        • Re: Can I get mysql++'s version information?Niu Kun12 Jun
        • Re: Can I get mysql++'s version information?Niu Kun12 Jun