List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Felix Date:June 12 2007 12:07pm
Subject:Re: Util.h problem
View as plain text
Yes I tried out a new project file it built fine with the shipped one
and I found out what the problem was.

The System property in the Linker settings was wrong it was set to
/SUBSYSTEM:Windows instead of Console and the additional dependencies
i.e. all the lib files weren't linked.

Thanks for the help

Warren Young wrote:
> Felix wrote:
>>
>> But I now get the following errors
>>
>> error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport)
>> public: virtual class mysqlpp
>>
>> and about 20 of those. Got anymore ideas as to where those come from
>
> It sounds like you're trying to rebuild the example programs using a
> new project file, instead of using the ones shipped with MySQL++.
>
> If you're just not aware that we do ship working project files, please
> try those first.  If you've already done that and now want to try and
> build something on your own, study README.vc.  It describes the
> changes you need to make in your project files to use MySQL++.

Thread
Util.h problemFelix11 Jun
  • Re: Util.h problemNiu Kun11 Jun
    • Re: Util.h problemFelix11 Jun