List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:June 11 2007 11:24pm
Subject:Re: connectnig to a table through internet
View as plain text
rock8air wrote:
> I have a mysql table on a server and with php on that server i can connect
> this way: $connection = mysql_connect("127.0.0.1", "ulti", "******");
>
> But.
>
> Is that possible to connect to that table from anywhere using mysql++?
>
> And if so..
>
> Any guidance please?

This really isn't a MySQL++ issue.  Yes, it can do what you want, as can
PHP.  But figuring it out is completely off topic here.

Since it seems that you already know PHP, I would work on the problem in
that environment first.  Once you have it working there, you can learn
MySQL++.  The concepts are all the same, but there are a lot of syntax
and naming differences, all of which would just cloud the issue.
There's no need to create two problems for yourself at once here: it's
easier to solve them separately.
Thread
connectnig to a table through internetrock8air11 Jun
  • Re: connectnig to a table through internetWarren Young12 Jun
  • Re: connectnig to a table through internetNiu Kun12 Jun