List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:June 11 2007 11:18pm
Subject:Re: Util.h problem
View as plain text
Felix wrote:

> But I now get the following errors
>
> error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public:
> virtual class mysqlpp
>
> and about 20 of those. Got anymore ideas as to where those come from

It sounds like you're trying to rebuild the example programs using a new
project file, instead of using the ones shipped with MySQL++.

If you're just not aware that we do ship working project files, please
try those first.  If you've already done that and now want to try and
build something on your own, study README.vc.  It describes the changes
you need to make in your project files to use MySQL++.
Thread
Util.h problemFelix11 Jun
  • Re: Util.h problemNiu Kun11 Jun
    • Re: Util.h problemFelix11 Jun