List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Felix Date:June 11 2007 3:48pm
Subject:Re: Util.h problem
View as plain text
Thanks for the help ^^ I feel stupid now though ...

But I now get the following errors

error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public:
virtual class mysqlpp

and about 20 of those. Got anymore ideas as to where those come from

Niu Kun wrote:
> Felix 写道:
>
>> I got a problem when trying to compile the example files in Visual C++
>> 2005 even though I compiled all Mysql++ files and linked to all the
>> output files as well as the original Mysql dev files like mysql.h and so
>> on but I still get a :
>>
>> Error    1    fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'util.h': No
>> such file or directory
>>
>> error or if  I comment that line out I get :
>>
>> Error    1    error C3861: 'connect_to_db': identifier not found in line 37
>>
>> Any help would be appreciated
>>
> You could have found it right under mysql++'s examples directory. Right?
> Good luck.:)
> You can download all the required files from mysql++'s website in the
> form of tar ball.

Thread
Util.h problemFelix11 Jun
  • Re: Util.h problemNiu Kun11 Jun