List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jitesh Shetty Date:June 5 2007 11:26pm
Subject:Fatal Error C1083 Cannot open Include file 'mysql_version.h'
View as plain text
I am really new to C++, I am using Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 express
edition.

I downloaded the tar file and uncompressed the files and opened the
mysql++.dsw file in the IDE.

Now I tried to build it and i got many fatal error messages, all are the
same "Fatal Error C1083 Cannot open Include file 'mysql_version.h' " . I
might have not configured the IDE properly, I am really new to this.

-Jitesh

Thread
Fatal Error C1083 Cannot open Include file 'mysql_version.h'Jitesh Shetty6 Jun
  • Re: Fatal Error C1083 Cannot open Include file 'mysql_version.h'Warren Young6 Jun
    • Re: Fatal Error C1083 Cannot open Include file 'mysql_version.h'Jitesh Shetty6 Jun
      • Re: Fatal Error C1083 Cannot open Include file 'mysql_version.h'Warren Young6 Jun