List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dr. BVLS Prasad Date:May 24 2007 6:05pm
Subject:Mysql2.2.3 and Kdevelop:
View as plain text
Hi,
I am trying to compile mysql2.2.3 under kdevelop3.4.
No Reported such a Problem earlier. did it creep into the recent version??

I am getting the following problem:
/usr/include/mysql/mysql.h: In member function 'bool
mysqlpp::Connection::shutdown()':
/usr/include/mysql/mysql.h:508: error: too few arguments to function
'int mysql_shutdown(MYSQL*, mysql_enum_shutdown_level)'
/home/bosdev/MoliKool/src/mymysql/connection.cpp:320: error: at this
point in file
make: *** [connection.o] Error 1
*** Exited with status: 2 ***
The Declaration for the Function is:
int		STDCALL mysql_shutdown(MYSQL *mysql,
                                       enum mysql_enum_shutdown_level
                                       shutdown_level);
The implementation of this function where the error is coming:
bool
Connection::shutdown()
{
	if (connected()) {
		bool suc = !(mysql_shutdown(&mysql_ SHUTDOWN_ARG));
Could some body help me ????
thank you,
Prasad.