List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jeechen Pan Date:May 24 2007 5:50pm
Subject:RE: API to retrieve MySQL data by Windows Web Server (IIS)
View as plain text
Thank you Warren Young for the response

We have a ton of ancient code in VC++ 6.0.  That was why I downloaded
1.7.1.

We want a simple way to query the MySQL data from IE through Windows Web
Server (IIS) and display results inside IE.  Actually, the error message
displayed in IE came from Web Server when
http://Web_server_IP_address/examples.exe was run, so you may try this
URL to see what happens.

Again, thank you for the response

Regards,