List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jeechen Pan Date:May 23 2007 12:53pm
Subject:API to retrieve MySQL data by Windows Web Server (IIS)
View as plain text
Hi,

I am new to MySQL++, so wonder if API such as connection () can be
executed directly by Windows Web server (IIS) in URL to retrieve data
from MySQL and to send results back to Internet Browser.  Every time API
is executed, IIS returns the error message

"CGI Error: The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a
complete set of HTTP headers. The headers it did return are:"

Is there something I missed?  1.7.1-Win32-vc++ API was used on Windows
XP.  Thank you very much.

Regards,

- Jeechen Pan

Thread
API to retrieve MySQL data by Windows Web Server (IIS)Jeechen Pan23 May
  • Re: API to retrieve MySQL data by Windows Web Server (IIS)Warren Young23 May
    • RE: API to retrieve MySQL data by Windows Web Server (IIS)Jeechen Pan24 May
      • Re: API to retrieve MySQL data by Windows Web Server (IIS)Warren Young25 May