List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dr. BVLS Prasad Date:May 23 2007 6:53am
Subject:Re: New Bie query:
View as plain text
Hi Warran & Drew
its the least of the problem but its definitely the first of the problems.

I am more comfortable with OOPs so I preferred to start with mysqlpp than
its c api. I understand that c api would be a better bet to start with
but some craziness for OOPS/CPP.

I would definitely try since I really end up in generating many many schemas
for different analytical aspects of the data currently running in biology.

thanks for the inputs from all.
Yes, I am new to mysql/mysqlpp. and I take the suggestions and follow them
sincerely to learn fastly.

Thanks alot.
Prasad.