List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Drew M. Date:May 23 2007 1:46am
Subject:Re: New Bie query:
View as plain text
Hello,

The README.examples file included in the top level of the distribution
explains how to get started and use the examples. I suggest reading that
file first, particularly the section titled 'Getting Started with the
Examples', although I see that this information is also contained in section
3 of the user manual.

Those instructions, combined with the sample source code, the user manual,
and the reference manual, should help you get going.

Good luck.