List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:May 22 2007 10:03pm
Subject:Re: New Bie query:
View as plain text
Dr. BVLS Prasad wrote:

> a)   Does SSQLs create table

No.  It requires that you already have a table with a similar layout to
the SSQLS.  You don't have to get the types all exactly the same, but
you do have to have the same number, order and general sort of columns
in the MySQL table as in the SSQLS.

>               mysqlpp::Connection con;
>                con.create_db("testing");
>                con.select_db("testing");
>                con.connect("testing","localhost","root","beta");

You can't create or select a database before connecting to the database
server.  See examples/resetdb.cpp

> Pl. help me to break this initial inertia.

Have you tried reading the user manual?
Thread
New Bie query:Dr. BVLS Prasad22 May
  • Re: New Bie query:Warren Young23 May
    • Re: New Bie query:Dr. BVLS Prasad23 May
      • Re: New Bie query:Drew M.23 May