List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:May 10 2007 4:01pm
Subject:Re: Delete an entry using a SSQL stock element
View as plain text
Christoph Gostner wrote:

> I search a way to delete an entry in my Mysql Database using a SSQLS
> stock element.

You don't need to have "stock" in the name for an SSQLS.

> Does there exist a way similar to query.delete(language_stock) ?

No, probably because it's a little on the dangerous side.  We'd have to
assume that the fields marked sortable collectively constitute a key,
which isn't necessarily true.  Still, I'm willing to add it, and put
/caveat hacker/ in the docs for it.
Thread
Delete an entry using a SSQL stock elementChristoph Gostner10 May
  • Re: Delete an entry using a SSQL stock elementWarren Young10 May