List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bassam A. Al-Khaffaf Date:May 4 2007 2:56am
Subject:RE: Not able to register mysqlpp.dll
View as plain text
Well Guys, Thanks a lot for your response.

I wrote a radius server using all the specifications that I mentioned in the
last post. This server has many modules that all linked together to generate
a single executable file when I build the solution.

Later, I decided to restructure my application and separate these modules
into DLL's to be compliant with software engineering standards and
modularity.

I start learning how to build DLLs and then I came across the registration
of the DLLs using regsvr32, and I found that the best thing, in my case, to
test is to register mysqlpp.dll and see what the impact is.

As my answer to your previous replies, however, I think I still need to
register the mysqlpp.dll libraries for both debug and release versions
because I stored them in:
C:\program files\mysql\mysql++-2.2.1\vc\debug
C:\program files\mysql\mysql++-2.2.1\vc\release

My application won't work unless I copy the mysqlpp.dll into my application
directory or into C:\windows\system32 directory, and that is why I still
want to register them in order to make my application work without copying
them.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Regards
Bassam