List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:May 3 2007 9:30pm
Subject:Re: query memory bug
View as plain text
aberger@stripped wrote:

> if I print out the structure before I create the query object, the
> structure looks fine. When i print out the structure after the query
> object a small section of the data in the structure is corrupt. If I
> remove the mysql++ calls from the function the struct remains fine.

When you remove those calls, you are changing the memory layout of your
program.  You can't disentangle that fact from the possibility that
MySQL++ is corrupting your program's memory without more tests.  I
suggest running the MySQL++-free version of your program under a heap
checking tool such as Valgrind.
Thread
query memory bugaberger@agsense.net3 May
  • Re: query memory bugWarren Young3 May