List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jason Ellis Date:May 3 2007 3:49pm
Subject:Issue with lockable.h
View as plain text
I am trying to incorporate mysql++ into an existing project and I have been
able to get it to compile, however when I include the mysql++.h header file
I get the following warnings when I compile:

/usr/local/include/mysql++/lockable.h: In constructor
'mysqlpp::BasicLock::BasicLock(bool)':
/usr/local/include/mysql++/lockable.h:82: warning: declaration of 'locked'
shadows a member of 'this'
/usr/local/include/mysql++/lockable.h: In constructor
'mysqlpp::Lockable::Lockable(bool)':
/usr/local/include/mysql++/lockable.h:125: warning: declaration of 'locked'
shadows a member of 'this'

This happens even if I am not using anything from the mysql++ library.  I
was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions on how to get rid of the
warning.

Thanks,

Jason Ellis

Thread
Issue with lockable.hJason Ellis3 May
  • Re: Issue with lockable.hJonathan Wakely3 May
    • Re: Issue with lockable.hWarren Young19 Jun