List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ian Daysh Date:May 3 2007 9:32am
Subject:RE: Not able to register mysqlpp.dll
View as plain text
Hi Bassam,

You don't need to register the dll's. As long as you have the dll's in the same directory
as the app, then the thing will just work.

In my case, I have an application on a network drive, with the mysqlpp.dll and
libmysql.dll files alongside it, and any number of users can run the app and access the
database. There is of course the need for the microsoft c++ re-distributables having to
be installed as well.

If I'm missing something more fundamental in your case, then I apologise.

Ian.