List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bassam A. Al-Khaffaf Date:May 3 2007 8:47am
Subject:Not able to register mysqlpp.dll
View as plain text
Dear Folk,

   I am developing a network application using the followings:

S/W:

Windows XP Pro with SP2

Win32 C++

Visual C++ 2005 express edition

MySQL 5.1

MySQL++-2.2.0.

H/D

Laptop

Centrino 1.30 GHz

756 MB Ram

I have compiled MySQL++-2.2.0 successfully and got all the .lib and .dll
files for both debug and release versions and now I am using them
successfully. However, I am not able to register these generated .DLL
(mysqlpp.dll) files in my registry using the command "regsvr32". I am always
getting the following error message:

LoadLibrary("mysqlpp.dll") failed - Invalid access to memory location.

I googled the net but I couldn't find any answer. I wonder of what could be
the reason behind this error.

Your help is much appreciated

Regards

Bassam

Thread
Not able to register mysqlpp.dllBassam A. Al-Khaffaf3 May
  • RE: Not able to register mysqlpp.dllJoel Fielder3 May
    • RE: Not able to register mysqlpp.dllBassam A. Al-Khaffaf4 May
      • RE: Not able to register mysqlpp.dllJoel Fielder4 May
      • Re: Not able to register mysqlpp.dllWarren Young4 May
RE: Not able to register mysqlpp.dllIan Daysh3 May