List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:May 2 2007 12:31am
Subject:Re: Null templated arguments with sql_create macro
View as plain text
Ash Patil wrote:

> I am trying to use templated null arguments with the sql_create macro

Known limitation.  We know how to fix it, but it will break the
library's binary compatibility, so it won't appear until v3.0.  If you
don't mind patching your library and thus making an incompatible
version, this patch is supposed to work:

	http://lists.mysql.com/plusplus/5433

I don't know if it applies cleanly to the current version of MySQL++.
Thread
Null templated arguments with sql_create macroAsh Patil2 May
  • Re: Null templated arguments with sql_create macroWarren Young2 May