List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:May 2 2007 12:29am
Subject:Re: mysql++ and Visual Express C++
View as plain text
Holger Schulz wrote:
> 1. Will I be able to use mysql++ with Visual Express C++ 2005 or will I
> need Visual Studio.
>
> 2. I'm not quite sure how to install mysql++ and run the examples.
> Couldn't find that in the manuals. Is it correct, that there's no
> precompiled mysql++.h header and I have to build it from the source? How
> do I do this?

You haven't searched very hard for the answers.  The first question is
answered in the FAQ (http://www.tangentsoft.net/mysql++/#faq) and the
second is answered in README.*, in the MySQL++ distribution.
Thread
mysql++ and Visual Express C++Holger Schulz1 May
  • Re: mysql++ and Visual Express C++Warren Young2 May