List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ash Patil Date:May 1 2007 10:26pm
Subject:Null templated arguments with sql_create macro
View as plain text
Hello all,

I am trying to use templated null arguments with the sql_create macro
but getting an error I am not sure how to solve:

 error: passing 'const mysqlpp::Null<long long int,
mysqlpp::NullisNull>' as 'this' argument of 'mysqlpp::Null<Type,
Behavior>::operator Type&() [with Type = long long int, Behavior =
mysqlpp::NullisNull]' discards qualifiers

Here is the code:

sql_create_1(db_something, 1, 1, mysqlpp::Null<mysqlpp::sql_bigint>, id)
Thread
Null templated arguments with sql_create macroAsh Patil2 May
  • Re: Null templated arguments with sql_create macroWarren Young2 May