List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Henk te Sligte Date:April 27 2007 10:19pm
Subject:Re: Compiling the examples
View as plain text
Warren Young wrote:
> Henk te Sligte wrote:
>> I don't have experience with Makefile's in my own projects
>
> I hope you're using something equivalent, then.  Using plain g++
> commands is too much work for all but single-module programs.
Currently, I am only working on single-module programs. I will learn to
use Makefile's in the future :)
>> Or can I "extract" information from the makefile to use with g++?
>
> When you say "make -f Makefile.simple", you will see it echo out the
> g++ commands it uses.  You can then copy those to get the same effect.

Thanks you very much! Now I can try to use those command lines, and
learn from it. Thanks, that helped me out!
Thread
Compiling the examplesHenk te Sligte27 Apr
  • Re: Compiling the examplesWarren Young27 Apr
    • Re: Compiling the examplesHenk te Sligte27 Apr
      • Re: Compiling the examplesWarren Young27 Apr
        • Re: Compiling the examplesHenk te Sligte28 Apr