List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:April 27 2007 9:01pm
Subject:Re: Compiling the examples
View as plain text
Henk te Sligte wrote:
> I don't have experience with Makefile's in my own projects

I hope you're using something equivalent, then.  Using plain g++
commands is too much work for all but single-module programs.

> Or can I "extract" information from the makefile to use with g++?

When you say "make -f Makefile.simple", you will see it echo out the g++
commands it uses.  You can then copy those to get the same effect.
Thread
Compiling the examplesHenk te Sligte27 Apr
  • Re: Compiling the examplesWarren Young27 Apr
    • Re: Compiling the examplesHenk te Sligte27 Apr
      • Re: Compiling the examplesWarren Young27 Apr
        • Re: Compiling the examplesHenk te Sligte28 Apr