List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:April 17 2007 1:06am
Subject:Re: RELEASE: v2.2.2
View as plain text
Remi Collet wrote:
> Warren Young a écrit :
>>     o Reorganized the doc subdir a bit.  Generated HTML is now all
>>       under doc/html instead of scattered under other subdirs,
>>       and renamed doc/README.mysql++ to doc/README.manuals.
>
> Just a little problem with the link from refman to userman.
>
> All others links (userman to refman) seems OK.
>
> Patch attached.

Thanks!  FYI, all of the refman documentation is sourced from lib/*.h.
This particular patch actually goes to lib/mysql++.h.in.

By the way, you might diff your spec file against mine again.  I had to
make a few more last-minute changes to mine because they aren't working
on my system.  The biggest one is that %{__id_u} doesn't work here; I
had to pull it out.  Hopefully the builddir that it generates is still
sufficiently unique.
Thread
RELEASE: v2.2.2Warren Young13 Apr
  • Re: RELEASE: v2.2.2Remi Collet16 Apr