List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ronny Bremer Date:April 10 2007 1:03pm
Subject:Re: Compile error with Metrowerks Codewarrior
View as plain text
Warren,

thanks for your prompt reply.

Actually, yes, looks like I am digging in some very inconvenient waters ;-)

Anyway, there is not much I can do so lets see how far I can go.

Issue is, that the Codewarrior is quite addicted to ANSI C++, which surprised me from time
to time (even back in 2003). So it does fully support the typename keyword, but for some
reason it didn't like the template paramter Sequence. Removing the typename keyword did
not work. I already tried that. I have to find out why at a later time.

Going back to an older tech is most of the time my preferred way as well, however, there
are some functions you put into 2.x which I can't happen to ignore :-)

If I can't make it, then I will stick with plain old C, I guess.

Regarding the const_char cast, I will work on that and let you know. I never want to be
smarter then my compiler, though ;-)

Thanks!

Ron

Thread
Compile error with Metrowerks CodewarriorRonny Bremer10 Apr
  • Re: Compile error with Metrowerks CodewarriorWarren Young10 Apr
    • Re: Compile error with Metrowerks CodewarriorWarren Young10 Apr
    • Re: Compile error with Metrowerks CodewarriorRonny Bremer10 Apr