List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:April 10 2007 12:10pm
Subject:Re: Compile error with Metrowerks Codewarrior
View as plain text
Warren Young wrote:
> The only fix
> would be to add an operator std::string to ColData.  You're welcome to
> hack your copy of MySQL++ to try it, but such a thing won't be accepted
> into the official version: it makes the code less efficient even for
> compilers that are smart enough to figure out the indirect conversion,
> because it looks like the "best" conversion from the compiler's
> perspective.

Actually, thinking more about it, such a change might be necessary for a
much better reason: it's probably needed to allow SSQLS to work with
BLOBs.  Trying this is on the Wishlist, so I'll get to it eventually.
Don't want for me to get around to it.  Just realize that if you do hack
your copy of the library to add this, it might become official for a
different reason.
Thread
Compile error with Metrowerks CodewarriorRonny Bremer10 Apr
  • Re: Compile error with Metrowerks CodewarriorWarren Young10 Apr
    • Re: Compile error with Metrowerks CodewarriorWarren Young10 Apr
    • Re: Compile error with Metrowerks CodewarriorRonny Bremer10 Apr