List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:a b Date:April 5 2007 5:10am
Subject:Re: bulk insert optimization required
View as plain text
hello,

I am very greatful for Mr.Dragomir Stanchev and Mr. Warren Young 's
kind reply to my problem.

Dear gentlemen, my supervisor has given me an urgent task and
currently i am working on it.
As soon as i complete it, i shall switch on bulk insert and inform you
about my progress.

If "Prepare Statement" do not work according to the performance
required then probably i shall explore the source code of LOAD DATA
INFILE.

Once again, thanks for your reply.

With best regards,

Imran Siddiqui