List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:March 28 2007 3:47am
Subject:Re: VC++ express 2005 and msql++
View as plain text
Andre Sodermans wrote:
> I am trying to use msql++ with VC++ express 2005 and I have read
> through the README.vc where it mentions that one has to turn 'managed
> extensions' off. Is this still the case, i.e. can I use windows forms
> or not?

It may be possible if you change the MySQL++ library build settings to
make it a managed library, but that's way, way beyond both my competence
and my interest right now.  All I can do to really help right now is
accept patches -- whether to the documentation or the code -- from
people who actually care about this aspect of things.

You should continue this in the following thread, which revolves around
essentially the same issue:

	http://lists.mysql.com/plusplus/6468
Thread
VC++ express 2005 and msql++Andre Sodermans27 Mar
  • Re: VC++ express 2005 and msql++Warren Young28 Mar
Re: VC++ express 2005 and msql++Andre Sodermans29 Mar
  • Re: VC++ express 2005 and msql++Andre Sodermans29 Mar