List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jim Wallace Date:March 25 2007 1:52pm
Subject:RE: Problems with Visual C++
View as plain text
Are you using precompiled headers? (which is on by default).  In that
case anything before stdafx.h is not processed, so in your example the
mysql++.h is not really included.  Autocomplete knows about it since
it's included, but it can't detect if it's compiled in or not.

The LNK errors indicate you're compiling ok, but you're not including
the library in the link step.  To fix that you need update the linker
setting.  Add these libs to your Linker->Input->Additional Dependencies:
libmysql.lib
mysqlpp.lib, and add the paths to those libraries in the
Linker->General->Additional Library Directories setting.

HTH