List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:March 15 2007 11:53pm
Subject:Re: Mysqlpp 2.2.1 template problem
View as plain text
Urscheler, Roger (COM Chantry CA) wrote:

> If one parameter is passed to the query,

Okay, that's the key.  I made a change in 2.2 which overloads the
single-parameter code paths in Query, and it was correct in only one
relatively uncommon case.  It should handle more realistic cases like
yours now, too.

I also added examples/tquery, which I used to verify the change.  Please
check out the svn version anyway, to make sure it works with your code,
too.  I plan on releasing a 2.2.2 version at some point soon, but I'd
rather it was tested a little more extensively before that point.  :)
Thread
Mysqlpp 2.2.1 template problemCOM Chantry CA)6 Mar
RE: Mysqlpp 2.2.1 template problemJim Wallace6 Mar
RE: Mysqlpp 2.2.1 template problemCOM Chantry CA)6 Mar
  • Re: Mysqlpp 2.2.1 template problemWarren Young6 Mar
RE: Mysqlpp 2.2.1 template problemCOM Chantry CA)7 Mar
  • Re: Mysqlpp 2.2.1 template problemWarren Young7 Mar
RE: Mysqlpp 2.2.1 template problemCOM Chantry CA)9 Mar
  • Re: Mysqlpp 2.2.1 template problemWarren Young16 Mar
Re: Mysqlpp 2.2.1 template problemWarren Young17 Mar