List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:vishal gujalwar Date:March 8 2007 6:10am
Subject:error while loading shared libraries
View as plain text
Hi,
  I am novice to mysql++.I want to use mysql with c++.
  I have installed the following on linux-2.4.21-ECGL
  1)mysql-client-standard-5.0.27-0.rhel3.i386.rpm
  2)mysql-server-standard-5.0.27-0.rhel3.i386.rpm
  Also i have installed
  1)mysql++-2.2.1-1.src.rpm
  2)mysql++-2.2.1.tar.gz

  But when i try to run the examples like mysql++ like simple1,simple2,etc
  Its giving following error:
  /simple2: error while loading shared libraries: libmysqlpp.so: cannot open shared object
file: No such file or directory
  Plz can anyone guide me wht needs to be done to sort out this error?
  Are any more RPM's required to be installed?
  If yes whr can i get it?
  IF any documentation is available plz give me the link...

  Thanks,
  Vishal Gujalwar.

error while loading shared librariesvishal gujalwar8 Mar
  • Re: error while loading shared librariesWarren Young9 Mar