List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:March 2 2007 10:15pm
Subject:Re: SSL Connection error
View as plain text
fred ouille wrote:

> If I understand well this code, the function mysql_ssl_set() will be
> used only if HAVE_MYSQL_SSL_SET is defined.....But this flag never
> appear anywhere else in this file or in another one, it is never defined.

Ah, I see the problem.  This flag is defined by autoconf when it detects
the feature, since it's an optional feature in the C API.  There's no
corresponding way to do this on the Windows side.  I have to hard-code
it one way or the other.  I guess it's probably better to assume it's
available, since most Windows users will be downloading the binaries
directly from mysql.com.

You can fix this in the meantime by defining that macro in the MySQL++
project settings and rebuilding the library.
Thread
SSL Connection errorfred ouille28 Feb
  • Re: SSL Connection errorWarren Young28 Feb
    • Re: SSL Connection errorfred ouille28 Feb
      • Re: SSL Connection errorWarren Young28 Feb
        • Re: SSL Connection errorfred ouille28 Feb
          • Re: SSL Connection errorWarren Young28 Feb
            • Re: SSL Connection errorfred ouille2 Mar
              • Re: SSL Connection errorWarren Young2 Mar
                • Re: SSL Connection errorfred ouille2 Mar
                • Re: SSL Connection errorfred ouille6 Mar