List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:fred ouille Date:March 2 2007 11:40am
Subject:Re: SSL Connection error
View as plain text
Hi Warren, thanks for your answers again.

I used ethereal to sniff the connexion between my program and the server and
information are unreadable. I also did this without using SSL and
information were readable, conclusion : it works.

I searched mysql++ files to see what happens and I found this in
connection.cpp :

void
Connection::enable_ssl(const char* key, const char* cert,
		const char* ca, const char* capath, const char* cipher)
{
#if defined(HAVE_MYSQL_SSL_SET)
	mysql_ssl_set(&mysql_, key, cert, ca, capath, cipher);
#endif
}

If I understand well this code, the function mysql_ssl_set() will be used
only if HAVE_MYSQL_SSL_SET is defined.....But this flag never appear
anywhere else in this file or in another one, it is never defined.

Is it an error in mysql++ code or do I must define this flag in my own code
?
I think I'm going to try to change connection.cpp and recompile the library,
I'll let you know the result.

Gagnez des écrans plats avec Live.com http://www.image-addict.fr/

Thread
SSL Connection errorfred ouille28 Feb
  • Re: SSL Connection errorWarren Young28 Feb
    • Re: SSL Connection errorfred ouille28 Feb
      • Re: SSL Connection errorWarren Young28 Feb
        • Re: SSL Connection errorfred ouille28 Feb
          • Re: SSL Connection errorWarren Young28 Feb
            • Re: SSL Connection errorfred ouille2 Mar
              • Re: SSL Connection errorWarren Young2 Mar
                • Re: SSL Connection errorfred ouille2 Mar
                • Re: SSL Connection errorfred ouille6 Mar