List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:February 28 2007 5:48pm
Subject:Re: SSL Connection error
View as plain text
fred ouille wrote:
> I have just tried to connect using the C API and it seems to work, here
> is the code :

Okay.  I don't have time to chase it right now, so what you should do
next is grep the MySQL++ source code to find out how you get this same
code path with it.

> Now, I'd like to be absolutely sure that my connection is secured, do
> you know how could I check that ?

I'd just run a packet sniffer on the connection, and then see if there's
any readable text in there.  If you want more assurance than that, you
should take it up on the main MySQL list.  There's probably a way to ask
the database server about this, or to get logging info about it.
Thread
SSL Connection errorfred ouille28 Feb
  • Re: SSL Connection errorWarren Young28 Feb
    • Re: SSL Connection errorfred ouille28 Feb
      • Re: SSL Connection errorWarren Young28 Feb
        • Re: SSL Connection errorfred ouille28 Feb
          • Re: SSL Connection errorWarren Young28 Feb
            • Re: SSL Connection errorfred ouille2 Mar
              • Re: SSL Connection errorWarren Young2 Mar
                • Re: SSL Connection errorfred ouille2 Mar
                • Re: SSL Connection errorfred ouille6 Mar