List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:fred ouille Date:February 28 2007 2:21pm
Subject:Re: SSL Connection error
View as plain text
Thank you for your answer.

I tried to move the certs files into the working directory and I rebuilt
them according to the documentation of MySQL server. I use these files just
like it is said in the documentation, but it still doesn't work.

I would like to avoid using the C API but if I don't find any other
solution, I'll try it.

Thank you again for helping me, if you have more ideas dont hesitate to tell
me !!

>From: Warren Young <mysqlpp@stripped>
>Subject: Re: SSL Connection error
>Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 05:57:40 -0700
>
>fred ouille wrote:
>>  const char * pKey =  "..\\SSL\\client-key.pem";
>>  const char * pCert = "..\\SSL\\client-cert.pem";
>>  const char * pCA =   "..\\SSL\\cacert.pem";
>>  const char * pCApath = "..\\SSL\\newcerts\\";
>>  const char * pCipher = "ALL";
>
>I've never done this, but a few things come to mind:
>
>1. Have you tried moving all of these files into the program's working
>directory, and giving just the file name?  That completely eliminates any
>concerns about relative vs. absolute paths, forward vs. backslashes, etc.
>
>2. If your file naming is to be believed, you're using the same key file on
>both sides of the connection.  That isn't how public key cryptography
>works, in my experience.
>
>3. Have you tried doing this with just the plain C API?  Once you get it
>working that way, you can start adding abstraction layers.
>
>--

Découvrez le Blog heroic Fantaisy d'Eragon!
http://eragon-heroic-fantasy.spaces.live.com/

Thread
SSL Connection errorfred ouille28 Feb
  • Re: SSL Connection errorWarren Young28 Feb
    • Re: SSL Connection errorfred ouille28 Feb
      • Re: SSL Connection errorWarren Young28 Feb
        • Re: SSL Connection errorfred ouille28 Feb
          • Re: SSL Connection errorWarren Young28 Feb
            • Re: SSL Connection errorfred ouille2 Mar
              • Re: SSL Connection errorWarren Young2 Mar
                • Re: SSL Connection errorfred ouille2 Mar
                • Re: SSL Connection errorfred ouille6 Mar