List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:February 28 2007 1:04pm
Subject:Re: How to overcome a runtime error when there is no matching in
database
View as plain text
Bassam A. Al-Khaffaf wrote:
> I am sorry for the shortage of the provided information. However, a partial
> code snippet is shown below, take note that the "attributesList" container
> is always containing records:

In that case, I guess the only thing you can do is to store
attributesList.size() in a temporary variable before the storein() call,
and compare it to the size after the call.
Thread
How to overcome a runtime error when there is no matching in databaseBassam A. Al-Khaffaf26 Feb
  • Re: How to overcome a runtime error when there is no matching indatabaseWarren Young27 Feb
    • RE: How to overcome a runtime error when there is no matching in databaseBassam A. Al-Khaffaf27 Feb
      • Re: How to overcome a runtime error when there is no matching indatabaseWarren Young27 Feb
        • RE: How to overcome a runtime error when there is no matching in databaseBassam A. Al-Khaffaf27 Feb
          • Re: How to overcome a runtime error when there is no matching indatabaseWarren Young28 Feb