List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:February 27 2007 9:14am
Subject:Re: How to overcome a runtime error when there is no matching in
database
View as plain text
Bassam A. Al-Khaffaf wrote:
> Your solution doesn't work with my case. The "attributeList" is always fill
> with data,

Please provide a more detailed example.  Ideally, it should compile and
run against the MySQL++ sample database.

We don't even know what data type attributeList is, or how it gets
filled.  It's awfully hard to guess at solutions with such limited
information.
Thread
How to overcome a runtime error when there is no matching in databaseBassam A. Al-Khaffaf26 Feb
  • Re: How to overcome a runtime error when there is no matching indatabaseWarren Young27 Feb
    • RE: How to overcome a runtime error when there is no matching in databaseBassam A. Al-Khaffaf27 Feb
      • Re: How to overcome a runtime error when there is no matching indatabaseWarren Young27 Feb
        • RE: How to overcome a runtime error when there is no matching in databaseBassam A. Al-Khaffaf27 Feb
          • Re: How to overcome a runtime error when there is no matching indatabaseWarren Young28 Feb