List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:February 27 2007 3:54am
Subject:Re: How to overcome a runtime error when there is no matching in
database
View as plain text
Bassam A. Al-Khaffaf wrote:

> Cout << attributesList.lower_bound(_ATTRIBUTES_LIST(attribute_id,
> vendor_id))->attribute_name << endl;
>
> However, I am getting a runtime error when there is no  (attribute_id,
> vendor_id) matching in my database so how can I control or overcome this
> error.

What's wrong with this:

if (attributesList.size()) {
	cout .... etc.
}
else {
	cerr << "No results found" << endl;
}

??
Thread
How to overcome a runtime error when there is no matching in databaseBassam A. Al-Khaffaf26 Feb
  • Re: How to overcome a runtime error when there is no matching indatabaseWarren Young27 Feb
    • RE: How to overcome a runtime error when there is no matching in databaseBassam A. Al-Khaffaf27 Feb
      • Re: How to overcome a runtime error when there is no matching indatabaseWarren Young27 Feb
        • RE: How to overcome a runtime error when there is no matching in databaseBassam A. Al-Khaffaf27 Feb
          • Re: How to overcome a runtime error when there is no matching indatabaseWarren Young28 Feb