List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:February 15 2007 8:54pm
Subject:Re: Null<std::string> and quote manipulator
View as plain text
frank@stripped wrote:

> I thought that Null<std::string> would be
> appropriate for this, but it doesn't quite work the way I expect it to.

No surprise...you've changed the type of the variable, and the
manipulator behavior depends on the type.

We should be able to add an extension to this easily enough.  If you
don't want to wait for v2.3, a quick scan of lib/manip.h should guide
you to the needed changes.  If you do that, please send the patch.
Thread
Null<std::string> and quote manipulatorfrank15 Feb
  • Re: Null<std::string> and quote manipulatorWarren Young15 Feb