List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From: frank Date:February 15 2007 3:45pm
Subject:Null<std::string> and quote manipulator
View as plain text

I need a nullable string type that can be inserted, properly escaped,
into a mysqlpp::Query. I thought that Null<std::string> would be
appropriate for this, but it doesn't quite work the way I expect it to.
Specifically, when inserting a Null<std::string> into a Query using the
quote manipulator, the string is not escaped. Is there a way to achieve
what I'm looking for with mysqlpp that I am missing?

thanks,
frank

Thread
Null<std::string> and quote manipulatorfrank15 Feb
  • Re: Null<std::string> and quote manipulatorWarren Young15 Feb